IMSCC - Instrumental Music School of Concord-Carlisle
CCPOPS - Concord-Carlisle Patrons of Performing Students
Concord Grade 5-8 Bands
Carlisle Grade 4-8 Bands
Eastern District MMEA
Boston Symphony Orchestra
The instrumental music program at Concord-Carlisle High School provides a comprehensive musical experience for its' students, with an emphasis on Concert, Solo and Chamber Ensemble performances. Ensembles include Concert Band, Repertory Band, Orchestra, Jazz Bands and Pep Band, all of which perform throughout the year at various school, local and state events. With the support from our parents, community and administration, the goal of the Concord-Carlisle High School instrumental program will be focused on quality music making while instilling a life-long appreciation for music and the arts.
ORCHESTRA SHOWCASE (June 2nd @ 6:30PM, CCHS Amphitheater)
Please fill out this TICKET REQUEST FORM to reserve tickets to the 2021 Orchestra Showcase on June 2nd @ 6:30PM.
The deadline to reserve a ticket will be Friday, May 28th at 12PM.
- The event will be held in the CCHS Amphitheater and limited seating is available. Priority will go to current
- CCHS Orchestra family members but we do not anticipate a problem accommodating all that want to attend.
- Families that share a household will be seated together to maximize the space.
- You will receive an email confirmation the weekend of May 29-30th with your seating location and additional logistical information.
- The estimated concert length is 45 minutes.
- In case of inclement weather we will live stream the event from the auditorium using Facebook Live. There would be no in-person audience.
- Admission is free!
Thanks for coming to the event and supporting the CCHS Orchestra!
Pictures of the Week
Orchestra at Mechanics Hall 2014
Visit our photo gallery to see galleries for many different events.